Applications are still open for the $25,000 CLNZ Writers' Award and close this Friday at 4pm. Apply today.
The CLNZ Writers' Award is part of our Cultural Fund three-year investment plan, and encourages non-fiction writers of any genre, including those who write for an educational audience to apply. Feedback from the writing community has made it clear that awards that give writers the time to write are valued and necessary. This award has been developed in recognition of this feedback.
To apply for the 2017 CLNZ Writers' Awards, please follow these steps:
1. Read and understand the Guidelines for Applicants | View here >> (pdf)
2. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions | View here >> (pdf)
3. Have all supporting documentation ready and apply | APPLY HERE
(Application is an online form that will open in a separate window)
Note: Applications close THIS Friday 9 June at 4pm.
If you have any queries regarding these awards, please don't hesitate to call our office on 09-486 6250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The new investment plan adds to the existing programmes run through the Cultural Fund and responds to feedback from the New Zealand writing community and the publishing industry on the Cultural Fund programmes.
The objectives of the Cultural Fund are to:
• protect – writers and publishers’ ability to earn revenue from their works
• support – the creation and production of new works and assist the commercial success of New Zealand works
• grow – the number of works created and skills in the industry
Read more about our Cultural Fund programme of activities here.