Thursday, March 29, 2012

Message from Lani Wendt Young


Talofa Family and Friends,

I'm excited to announce the release of my first short fiction collection - 'AFAKASI WOMAN' is available now on Amazon.com as an electronic book download, there are twenty-four stories in this award-winning collection. Many of them were written because I was a high school English teacher frustrated by the shortage of stuff that I could read with my Pasifika students that they could actually relate to. 
Sometimes funny, often poignant and always honest, these stories are one woman's insight into life as a contemporary Pacific woman. 


Thank you for your continued support and encouragement of my writing. Because of you, my first novel - 'TELESA: The Covenant Keeper' continues to feature on Amazon's Top Rated Fantasy Romance List and slowly but surely is finding more and more readers as it goes truly global.  
I know that many of you are looking forward to the second book in the TELESA series which will be released very soon. ( I promise...) In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy these stories. Remember, you do not need to own a Kindle to read books from Amazon. You can download the free Kindle Application to your phone or computer and then get started reading today!

Fa'afetai lava,

Lani Wendt Young

No comments: